Wednesday 31 July 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!

 photo maraudersmap_zpsb1e67aa6.jpg

Theres no better day to take my Harry Potter collectibles out of their protective plastic wraps for some play than on Harry & JK Rowling's birthday! Heehee Every time I think of anything Harry Potter, I just want to burst out in song: 

"Back to witches and wizards, and magical beasts,
to goblins and ghosts, and to magical feasts.
Its all that I love, and it's all that I need
at Hogwarts, Hogwarts, I think I'm going back~"


I really do want to go back to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal Orlando. I would live there if they would let me. To roam the Hogwarts castle, buy sweets from Honeydukes, queue up for butterbeer, and just sit around in Hogsmeade. I'm so excited that they are constructing Diagon Alley which will be a whole new area to explore, but who knows when I will ever get to go back there? One can only dream.

 photo marauders03_zps91f22bd0.jpg

Eunice



No comments:

Post a Comment