Friday 15 March 2013

BE RIGHT BACK

 photo BRB_zps9457a9fc.jpg

School is wrapping up in a few weeks, and due dates and exams are all coming up at the same time. Next week is going to be extra taxing, with lots of stuff due and an exam to prepare for. So although I really wanted to post regularly, I thought it through and decided that it'll be better to lay off the posts for at least next week to concentrate on school work. I don't want to give you some slipshod content that I didn't put my effort into either. So I'll be back with more crafty content when my other priorities are fulfilled! Soon! :) Eunice


P.S. To anyone who is new to the blog, I'm so glad to have you here! However, I do apologize for the sudden hiatus that greets you on your first visit. Please feel free to click around and browse through past posts, although I admit, those aren't a lot. Yet they are all I can offer for now. Forgive me. Haha ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment