Thursday 25 October 2012

TABLET ON A MAC

Photobucket

So just this morning, out of no where, I was suddenly very attracted to the idea of having a graphic tablet. I used to have a tablet for a laptop but it's hardly working now, and I regret not using it to its full potential then. I want it to add handwriting to my photos, draw and design, transfer my ideas from paper to digital. And when I want to do something, I kind of get obsessed with the idea. So tonight I got so excited because I found a way to do the very bare minimum right on my mac, for free.  But as you can see from my shaky lines, I'm in need of way more practice to get used to it, and maybe a proper stylus pen. Check out my other attempts!

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was actually way more interesting than I expected! :D But one day I'll get around to getting a proper graphic tablet. The awesomest looking one out there that I'm attracted to is $999... So I guess this method will have to do for now! :)
Eunice


No comments:

Post a Comment