Monday 17 February 2014

NAIISE

 photo naiisescreenshot_zpsd32dc133.jpg

Recently, I stumbled upon Naiise (on which I ended up spending quite some time scrolling through) and I wanted to share it with you guys! Naiise is a local site that curates well-designed products from all over the world and makes them accessible to us here in Singapore. But of course, it doesn't forget to showcase our local designers! Here are a few that caught my eye:

 photo naiisepaperbunnyscreenshot_zps14eade6b.jpg
The Paper Bunny offers beautifully designed stationery goods and even custom design services for event stationery. I was telling my friend that they are like a local version of one of my favourites, Rifle Paper Co. Lovely indeed. Can someone let them know that I would like to work for them? X)

 photo naiisefingersmithletterpressscreenshot_zps2f54b3f2.jpg
Letterpress, to me, always adds that special detail to stationery. The Fingersmith Letterpress, started by Lasalle Design Comm graduate, Jackie, features letterpress prints, cards, and for the Chinese New Year, red packets. If I could, I would like to spend a day in her absolutely lovely studio with her dog, and watch the letterpress machines work. 

 photo naiisefarmscreenshot_zps5478d0f4.jpg
I love designers who integrate local culture with modern design, and FARM does it just right by bringing their products and the products of other local designers together. Products include those from their own FARMSTORE, The Little Drömstore, Wheniwasfour, and many others! Check them out!

If you see something you like, you can sign up here (I'll get credit too if you use this link!) and get a $5 credit code (to be used in 3 months)! I've already got my eye on some, and I'm excited for more local and global designers and products to come on board!

Eunice


No comments:

Post a Comment