Friday 15 February 2013

POST VALENTINES

How was your Valentine's Day? I know a lot of my friends had wonderful dates with their special ones; I saw the influx of photos over Facebook and Instagram. Hahaha My would-be valentine was really busy that day, so I ended up spending the day with my family, with the highlight being a wonderful brunch and high tea at The Marmalade Pantry!

 photo vday01_zps85bc2ced.jpg
 photo vday02_zps72d9248a.jpg
 photo vday03_zpsc6861fd0.jpg

The food was pretty good and the portions were big, although I felt the restaurant was a bit too open (I went to the one at ION). After that we did a bit of shopping and I found the best garlic flavoured fries ever. At one of the Taiwan chicken stores. It was really really really good. I think its going to be a must have for me every time I go to ION now. Hehe

Sending out my love to everyone who reads this blog! :) Eunice



No comments:

Post a Comment